Monday, August 31, 2009

Beta #2

is 292. Doubling time is 60.78 hours. "Normal" doubling time is 48-72 hours so I am smack dab in the middle. The RE's office was happy with the numbers and I go back next Tuesday for another beta. First u/s is tentatively scheduled for 9/14 putting me at 6 weeks 1 day. I am still nervous but I am trying to make an effort to be positive. Today I am pregnant!

6 comments:

Bethany Lenhart said...

Congrats!!!!

Unknown said...

I am so happy for you! Grow baby, grow!

Buena said...

such wonderful news!

Kaitlyn said...

I have been following your blog for a few months and I didn't know I could be this happy for a stranger!!! Congrats!

Mari said...

I am SOOO doing a happy dance for you right now! Yay!

Congratulations, again!!!

Unknown said...

i'm super stoked for you nikki. for realz. woot woot!!!

i love seeing your little floating tadpole in the corner!! heh.