Saturday, August 29, 2009

HOLY CRAP!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm pregnant! I never thought I would say those words. I am still in shock and keep waiting to wake up from another cruel BFP dream. For the past few days I have been feeling weird twinges and cramps, my boobs have been really sore (which I still think is from the estrace) and I have been exhausted. I have been going to bed around 9:00 for the past week. I had not planned on testing until Monday when my period would be late, but for some reason when I woke up yesterday I had an irresistible urge to test. Mainly to see the BFN and move on. I was in shock when the test line popped up within 10 seconds. Beta #1 at 12dpo = 136. I go back Monday for beta #2. I am just praying it doubles.

16 comments:

True Companions Plus One? said...

Those are some beautiful pee sticks!

Congratulations, again, mama!

Lindsay said...

So exciting!! Congrats again!!

kim said...

I had a feeling this would be your cycle. I couldn't be happier for you!

juliane2004 said...

YAY!!! Congrats :)

Sally said...

OMG OMG OMG!!! So so so excited for you!!! :)
Hopefully your positive news is contagious! ;)

Callie said...

Wooooooooooo Hooooooooooo!!!

kate said...

CONGRATS!!!! I squealed when I saw these! I'm so happy for you!

Danse said...

OMG, Congratulations!!!! I'm so, so happy for you! This post made my day. Wishing you a very H&H 9 months!

Kacey said...

Congratulations!!! That means your due date should be right before or at mother's day next year!! How exciting!!

Kelley said...

Congrats Nikki! It's so great to see this since I have been blog stalking and not on the boards the last few weeks. Can't wait to follow the rest of your journey!

Alicea said...

Congrats!!!!! I'm so happy for you!

Nicki11802 said...

Congratulation! Best of Luck.

shotzie said...

Woohoo! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

woot!

osuraj said...

Congrats! This is amazing news. You so deserve it!!! :-)

10yearstogether said...

Late to the party - but CONGRATS! I'm a big lurker on the bump boards but I know of you and have read your struggles and frustration with IF. Wishing you a very healthy and happy pregnancy.