Monday, August 10, 2009

CD9

and I am feeling pretty crappy. I have been doing the follistim and menopur for 3 days now. The Menopur BURNS and also leaves my tummy extremely sore. I seriously don't feel anything going on in my ovaries so that worries me. I go in the morning for an u/s so I am praying there are a few good follies growing in there. I should also start my Estrace tomorrow. Not looking forward to the bloating, boob pain and weepiness that comes along with it. And if I do in fact get pregnant I will be on it for the awhile. I just want to get pregnant and move on the the next phase of my life. This one has lasted long enough.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I hope you get good results at your U/S tommorow. My fingers are crossed for you.

JB said...

Hang in! It's for a good cause!