Monday, August 10, 2009

Bathroom: Semi finished

All thats left is to tile the floor, but we decided to wait until the fall for that.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

So pretty. I love it!

JB said...

Nice work! We are in the exact same position, as far as wanting to remodel a master bath and now having no $$ to do it! I mean, unless we want to be in debt up to our eyeballs, which I think IVF can manage without home renovations helping out. I might just dewallpaper and repaint (who wallpapers a bathroom? Seriously?) and maybe, if I can swing it, replace the shower with some semi-decent version from Lowe's or Home Depot. I had dreams of building a custom tile and glass shower, but alas...I wish my husband and I were just handier! We could do it ourselves!

mats said...

velly velly nice