Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Meds are here

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

All these meds are pretty daunting! I have follistim, menopur, novarel, estrace, clomid, plus pens, needles, syringes, and enough alcohol pads, gauze and bandaids to start a drug store. I took my first Clomid pill this morning and had a headache within an hour. So much for the lower dose having less side effects. I decided to try the Clomid in the morning this time, because the past 2 cycles I took it at night I could not sleep. So I guess my choices are: headache all day or no sleep. Did I mention Clomid is the devil?

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Good Luck!

Buena said...

Good luck Nikki!

Unknown said...

Clomid is the devil. Good luck my dear!

JB said...

I HATED Clomid. It was actually wore (at 50 mg for 1 week) than all the (injectable) drugs for IVF (for ~4 weeks) combined. Isn't that weird?

JB said...

Uh, that was "actually *worse*". Not that Clomid can't make you feel wore-ish too ;)

Kristen said...

That's a lot of meds! Good luck! I'm starting to despise clomid.