Sunday, August 16, 2009

4 eggs + 32 million sperm

better = 1 (maybe 2) healthy baby(ies). IUI#2 was this morning. I was awake all night worried that I had already ovulated and we would be too late, but u/s this morning showed all 4 follies still there. My RE said they should start releasing within an hour or 2 and about 45 minutes later I started feeling some very intense pains in my right ovary. They are still coming and going. He told me this was normal and was glad I was in pain because it meant the follies were nice and ripe. The RE was very happy with J's sample and went on and on about how great it was. Men! Post wash we had 32 million swimmers with an 80% motility. I have to go back in the morning for another u/s to make sure the follies released. I am glad my RE is so thorough, but getting up at 5:30 and making the 45 minute drive there to be there by 7:30 so I can be first in line and make it to work semi on time is killing me! I am so not a morning person. Hopefully it will all be worth it in about 2 weeks. I noticed this morning that my VIP Fertility Friend membership is up in 14 days. I am taking that as a sign.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds promising!

Kristen said...

Yay! I'm glad you had such good numbers! Good luck!

True Companions Plus One? said...

Those numbers soung great - here's to a speedy 2ww!

Monica said...

Nikki, I am saying a prayer for you in earnest. This just has to be a success! Sending good, fertile vibes and I hope we all hear some good news from you in the next couple of weeks. XOXO, peeper

Mari said...

Oh, sounds great!

I'll be praying for you!!! Good Luck!

JB said...

All sounds very good! Now find a zillion things to do for 2 weeks, and good luck!

kate said...

Oh I hope this works for you guys!!!

mats said...

you will not renew that membership!

Lindsay said...

My fingers are crossed for you! Those numbers sound greta.

shotzie said...

Sounds very promising! I hope the next 2 weeks go by quickly and you get great news!

Unknown said...

::all body parts crossed::