I think I know waaaaay too much. I am so freaked out right now. I am trying to prepare myself for bad news tomorrow. I am convinced its a c/p. I have no reason to think this especially with such a high first beta, but alas I am worried. I took a FRER yesterday morning and in my mind the line was a little lighter, well both the test and control lines were a little lighter actually, a minuscule amount, but that freaked me out. Digitals still pop up pregnant within 30 seconds though. I have no more FRERs and I refuse to buy more because I will just continue to compare lines, when I know thats not accurate and they are not made to be comparable to each other. I tell myself I will feel better if I get a good second beta tomorrow, but I know it will be short lived. I am a worrier, thats what I do and as long as there is something to worry about, I will dwell on it. Its going to be a long 9 months.
As far as symptoms, my boobs still hurt and I am still having some cramping but much less than I was at 9-11dpo. I am assuming those were implantation cramps and now I am just feeling my uterus doing its thing. I am exhausted. I took two naps yesterday. This morning I woke up at 9:30 got up had some breakfast and read until 11 and went back to bed for an hour. I have not had any nausea but every now and then i will get the urge to dry heave but it will pass as quickly as it comes on. I feel pretty good in the mornings, but start feeling crappy after lunch. I so hope this is the real thing and that I have a sticky baby. It just so hard to believe its real after 2 years of heartache.
{eight year well child}
8 years ago
7 comments:
I am thinking of you and praying for you. I know there's nothing I can say, so I just won't try.
Huge HUGS to you!
I know it's so hard not to worry - the fact that your symptoms are going strong is a great sign! I'm so happy for you that this cycle worked - I had a feeling you would get good news this time around.
We are all here for you & sending you positive vibes. :)
My fingers are crossed for good numbers tommorow!!
sending you positive thoughts. i agree with kristen about your symptoms. try try to stop peeing on sticks, i know it's hard and hard not to think of all the "what ifs" but try. a calm mind and body can do nothing but good for you.
::on pins and needles waiting for the GOOD news::
Holy crap Nikki. I haven't been around the boards much lately and totally missed this news. I'm sending tons of positive vibes your way for a sticky baby!!!!!
~smilelari~
Post a Comment