Tuesday, August 11, 2009

CD 10 Ultrasound

I had my CD10 ultrasound this morning. I have 4 follies on the right: 14.5mm, 12.5mm, 12.5mm and 11mm. I have zero follies on the left. I am pretty happy with that. Its better than what I had last IUI cycle and they are close to the same size, whereas last cycle I had one big one and a few small ones. I forgot to ask for my lining measurement. The RE was in surgery so I met with the nurse. She said it looks like I will do 2 more nights of shots (which is good since I only have 2 more vials of menopur left). I go back Thursday morning and I will hopefully get the go ahead to trigger.

4 comments:

osuraj said...

Sounds like things are progressing the way they should be! :-)

Lindsay said...

Sounds like things are going well! GL!

Sally said...

Am wishing you lots of good luck!!! We almost at the same times in our cycle -- positive vibes coming your way! :)

satto said...

Like those numbers! Good Luck!