Monday, August 24, 2009

Depression

I am feeling incredibly depressed lately. I am pretty sure this cycle didn't work and we are running very low on funds to finance all this crap. We may be able to get in one more IUI before we have to take an extended break to save up again. Plus I found out yesterday that my SIL that has been TTC for over a year now is seeing a fertility specialist tomorrow. I have "diagnosed" her with low progesterone so I am sure the doctor will give her progesterone supps and she will be pregnant in a month. Then I will have 2 pregnant SILs. There is no way on earth I will be able to make it though the holidays. Just thinking about it makes me break down. On top of all that work is kicking my ass. I am covering for a girl who is on maternity leave (I hate the universe)and all her clients are so high maintenance. They call me 100 times a day and I have to hold their hands though the simplest things. I am seriously stressed out and depressed and I don't know what to do about it anymore.

7 comments:

JB said...

So sorry. I have been there (hell, still kind of AM there) and I know it sucks. The universe is not fair. I've gotten through holidays and family parties by getting a fabulous haircut, a great new dress, and parking myself in a corner with a bottomless glass of wine. The work stuff, I don't have as many flip answers. Oh, maybe flip them off while you're on the phone with them; it'll make you feel a teensy bit better. Can you take a vacation or "personal" day or two? Maybe call in sick and spend a day doing stuff for yourself - get a massage or go shopping or just watch bad tv all day. Try to feel better, even though it's hard.

Mari said...

I really have nothing to say. Still, I just wanted to say that you are in my thoughts and prayers. Huge hugs to you and I hope it all gets better soon.

Sally said...

Ugh .. I hate infertility & hate you are feeling this way!!! It certainly seems to not only rain, but pour. :( Hope you feel better soon & know we are all here, cheering you on.

Lindsay said...

I'm so sorry. ::Hugs:: There is nothing really to say but this IF stuff sucks.

Kristen said...

(((hugs))) IF is horrible. I feel the exact same way about the holidays, and just being depressed in general. I've been thinking of you and stalking your chart.

mats said...

i wish i knew what to say to make you feel better. i'm so sorry.
((hugs))

Unknown said...

:(