Saturday, May 23, 2009

UGH!

I thought I ovulated Wednesday. Huge temp jump and CM dried up, temp went down yesterday, but FF still gave me cross hairs if today's temp was as high, but then last night EWCM and this morning temp went down again. Ugh! I though I had ovulated and this cycle would soon be over so we could move on, but nope, my body can't make it that easy. At least I now have some definite ovulation signs so maybe I will ovulate this weekend. We are still going to have sex and pray for a miracle, but since the RE thought it would be a waste to do an IUI, its a long shot. At least its a long weekend and we have some plans. If its not raining we are going to the lake tomorrow and Monday is my nephews 6th birthday so we are having a BBQ. Its not his actual birthday party, that will be next weekend with his sister's and they will get their trampoline then. I am making cupcakes with worms coming out of them for Zach and he is so excited. Boys. Thats about it. Not too much going on.

No comments: