Monday, May 11, 2009

I have a plan (and new things to freak out about)

So my RE appointment today was pretty eventful. I had my first encounter with the dildo cam. I do not like the dildo cam. Its very uncomfortable. Dr. S only saw 3-4 antral follicles. He said a woman my age should have 6-7. Dr. Google says I should have like 12-20 and I should just give up my hopes of ever getting pregnant without donor eggs, but my RE did no seem so concerned so I will believe in him and ignore the asshat called Google. I also had some blood drawn and now my arm is pretty sore. My cervix looked great. I am relieved at that because I am always worried about the infection returning and screwing up my tubes again. So I walked out of the RE's office $1100 poorer and with a script for Clomid and a trigger shot. I picked up my Clomid at Target ($18) and am waiting on a call from New Jersey about my trigger. I start the Clomid tonight. 100 mgs from CD3-5. I go in for another u/s on CD10 and I guess we will go from there as to when to trigger and do the IUI. I didn't even bring it up. Dr. S said he felt it would be very important to do an IUI. I was glad, because I was in no mood at this point to argue. I am excited and scared shitless all at the same time. This just has to work.

No comments: