I am feeling much better today. The headache went away about mid-day yesterday after I took one extra strength Tylenol. I am still having hot flashes, but its manageable. I think I had my first mood swing last night. I was laying in bed and just felt like crying. I was not sad or anything, just had an overwhelming urge to cry. I took some deep breaths and was able to stop myself. It was just such a weird feeling. I do feel the start of a headache coming on again, so I guess I should take another Tylenol. I know its okay to take, but I just worry about taking anything extra.
My trigger shot is supposed to arrive today before 1:30. Its 1:00 now and still no shot so hopefully it will be here soon, it will be one less thing to worry about.
**Trigger shot arrived. This feels real now. eeeek!
{eight year well child}
8 years ago
3 comments:
Good luck! Clomid sounds like the devil, but I hope it works for you!
Hang in there. My fingers are crossed for you.
Good Luck!!
Post a Comment