OMG Clomid is kicking my ass. I have a terrible headache. One minute I am burning up and the next I am freezing. I am exhausted and nauseous if I let myself get hungry. Hopefully all the side effects mean its working and there are some good follicles growing in there. All I need is one good one.
I am strangely positive about this cycle. I just feel like its going to work. I probably won't be saying this next week, but for now I will let myself feel positive. Not hopeful, but positive.
{eight year well child}
8 years ago
2 comments:
I HATE Clomid. It's evil. But the upside to the horrible side effects is that it's probably working for you if you are having such a strong reaction. Hang in there!
I'm sorry you are having strong side effects so early. Make sure you are drinking lots of water. It'll be over soon and hopefully it'll work and you'll never have to take it again.
Post a Comment