Sunday, May 3, 2009

Today is a bad day

I am feeling hopeless today. I feel like I will never get pregnant. I feel like giving up, yet I know that can't happen because until I hold my baby in my arms I am going to feel empty and incomplete. I am also freaking out about next cycle because I really want to do a medicated IUI. I finally have J on board with it, but now my worry is that my period is due next Saturday. I won't be able to call the RE until Monday and I am freaking out that that will be too late to start a cycle because I will have to get in to see the RE and get the protocol and my script for whatever drug we decide on and then get it filled somewhere and I am scared that no pharmacy in this podunk town will have it. I know I should not be worrying about these things now, but I have to worry about something. I am also worried my RE will continue his non aggressive thinking and try to discourage me from doing IUI yet in which case I will have to research new REs and get a new consult appointment, which could take several more months. I want this all to go away. I am at the end of my rope.

3 comments:

G said...

I'm sorry you're feeling discouraged today. Some days it's harder to stay positive than others.
((hugs))

kate said...

I'm sorry your having one of those days. We're all here for you in good or bad though. ((hugs))

Lindsay said...

::hugs:: I hope that your feeling better today.