Starting Weight: 143 lbs
Current Weight: 141.5 lbs
Total Weight loss: 1.5 lbs
So I lost 1.5 lbs. I am kind of disappointed with that. I was really good. I ate all my daily points and all my weekly bonus points, but I didn't even touch the 14 activity points I earned. I did have Mexican food 2x this week, so I guess I need to be better about that, but it wasn't my fault.
On the TTC front, I should be ovulating today. Our timing has been perfect, but it always is so that means squat. I do have way more EWCM that I ever had, so I guess all the supplements I have been taking have had some effect. I am not hopeful. I am just kind of numb.
{eight year well child}
8 years ago
3 comments:
Hang in there, the weight loss will come, the key to WW for me has always been, water, water and more water. I heard for every lbs you want to loose you should add that to your daily water intake. So if you want to loose 20 lbs, then you add 20 oz each day to the already required 64oz, not to exceed a gallon per day!
FWIW, it's my understanding that you need to eat your activity points - sometimes eating too little can hinder progress. Either way though, 1.5 lbs is awesome!
yay for the 1.5!!! I have finally drug my butt to the gym this past week but I haven't lost a thing! Keep it up!!!
Post a Comment