Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Feeling depressed again

I was pretty hopeful after my last RE appointment, but that has worn off and I am back in the "hate the world" mood. I feel hopeless and like this is never going to happen for us. J is very positive and even that is starting to piss me off. He says it WILL happen, but I tell him he can't know that. He said the other day he wants his wife back. I have really tired to act happy around him, but I just don't have the energy to pretend anymore. All I want to do is curl up in my chair with a video game or a book and forget the real world exists. I hate coming to work because a coworker is pregnant on her first try and all everyone does is squeel in the hallway and talk about baby stuff right outside my door. Another coworker has a 8 month old and comes in my office incessently to update me on what she did or what she ate or when she slept. She was even trying to get me to help plan her 1st birthday party. Her birthday is at the end of freaking June. I have to be nice to her because she covers for me when I have doctors appointments. I have no where to go to get away from baby stuff except said chair. I am so over all this. I seriously don't know how much more I can take. Also my pants are so tight I can't breathe.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hate those people for you.

I totally get how hard it is to be optimistic when life just keeps screwing with you. I wish I had something insightful to share, but I don't. ((HUGS))

Unknown said...

:(
i always got pissed at the husband for being so optimistic too- i don't know how they do it.
and i hated being fussed at for being "down" and "feeling sorry for myself"- of course i felt sorry for myself, gosh.
argh- i'm sorry.