Thursday, March 12, 2009

Dizzy

So for the past 3 days I have been dizzy. Yesterday and the day before it was just if I stood up too fast or got too hungry, but today its been pretty constant. A few girls have said that dizziness was their first indication that they were pregnant. I really hope this is the case, but I am sure I will wake up in the next couple of days and have the flu or something.

I am also very sad its supposed to be cold and rainy on Saturday and I was looking forward to going to the horse races and eating junk food all day. :(

1 comment:

True Companions Plus One? said...

I really hope they were right. I want you to be happy. Hope can be a bitch, but I have it for you.

Also - even if the weather's crappy, can you just eat the junk food anyway? ;-)