Monday, March 23, 2009

Dieting

I had a great weekend, but I ate and drank way too much, leading to the highest number I have ever seen on the scale. ::sigh:: So this morning I signed up for WW Online. Until now I had been doing it on my own and estimating points etc., but no weight was coming off, so I am doing this for real now. Paying for it is motivation to stick to it. Also I have noticed the more weight I gain, the later in my cycle I ovulate and the shorter my LP is. So maybe dropping 10 lbs will get my cycles back to where they where when we started- Ovulate on CD14 and a 14 day LP. It won't hurt to try it. I decided to use my CBEFM this cycle and I have taken a few temps, but I am going with the "If I happen to wake up at 7:00 I will temp" approach and have not set my alarm. My OCD need to see a chart :(, but I am not letting myself stress about it and I will try not to temp in the 2ww. We will see how that turns out.

Current weight: 142.5 lbs

No comments: