Monday, March 2, 2009

Weekend Update

I learned 2 things this weekend: 1) Grey Goose is way better then Smirnoff and 2) I am way too old for partying all weekend. J had a friend in town so we went out both Friday and Saturday nights. It was fun, but it further instilled in me the fact that I am ready to grow up!

We got our tax returns back so now the master bath remodel begins. I am so excited. I HATE my master bath. We are completely gutting it and starting over. I am also getting a TV installed over my whirlpool tub! I can't wait to get this project started and finished.

I finally got a peak on my CBEFM this morning. I say finally because I have had 7 days of highs. The most I have had in the past is 3 and its usually 2. So my theory is that removing the endo had an effect on my hormones. I can't find any info to back this up, but thats a big difference in number of highs.

I am feeling kind of crappy today. Headache, back cramps, etc. which means I will probaby ovulate today. Lets get this 2ww started :/

No comments: