Monday, September 29, 2008

Cycle 14 is here with a bang

I woke up this morning to cramps and a lower backache. Went to the bathroom and of course am greeted by the bitch. Ugh! I look in the mirror and have a huge zit on my forehead. Nice! My day is going so great at this point. I then hear my cell phone beeping so I go check it and have a text message from my friend who is pregnant with #2. It says “Any chance you are prego yet? How long has it been?” No there is no chance in hell now STFU. Then Josh asks me how my temp was this morning. I told him I started my period. His response, “Well that’s good this time.” He only said it because I can still get my wisdom teeth out on Friday, but it still was not what I wanted to hear. I want to crawl back in bed. Today sucks.

1 comment:

True Companions Plus One? said...

Ah, girlie, I'm so sorry... If you do end up getting your wisdom teeth out, maybe they'll give you some good meds to go alone with? ;-)

But again, I'm so sorry about the bitch showing her face :-(