I have been tagged by Pmarie and Esharp. I don't know if that means i am "double tagged" and have to do this twice, but i am not because well i am just not that interesting.
The Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules to your blog
3. Write 6 random things about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each peron you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.
6 random things about me:
1. I want to be an infertility counselor when i grow up.
2. I am terrified of horses.
3. I am OCD and have to have matching pairs of everything, hence my 2 black cats and 2 white dogs.
4. I don't really like movies, I am too ADD.
5. I love to read and keep all the books I read a trophies.
6. I would rather eat french fries than chocolate cake.
Now I have to tag 6 people:
Marcy
Alpaca
Peeper
T.bird
MrsMeyer
Jacki
{eight year well child}
8 years ago
3 comments:
Hey there! Thanks for the tag - this one seems doable - and LOL at your matching pets even ;-)
Word.
I'm so excited - this was my first tag ;)
Done :)
Post a Comment