Not much going on right now. I had my CD3 blood work done last week. Wednesday is my HSG. I am not really nervous about it. I was more nervous about the blood work. As far as I know there are no needles at the HSG so I am good. We also have to have a post coital test done. I have gotten no instructions from my RE about the timing of this. I know its done around o time, but I got that from the boards. I am assuming I will get more info at my HSG. If not I will call the RE’s office on Thursday and find out when I need to show up. I also want to find out the results of my CD3 blood work and get the exact numbers from J’s SA. The RE told us the numbers, but I did not write them down since he said they were normal. I figured it was one less thing to google for hours, but now I am freaking out without the exact numbers. I can’t wait to get this cycle over so we can form a plan of attack. I plan to ask about an IUI, especially is the post coital test comes back bad. My stupid body destroying the sperm, doesn’t it know better? I guess all those years on BCP was a waste of money, since by body has its on defenses.
Oh and the pregnant friend cancelled lunch. She was not feeling well and her daughter was in a bad mood. I was glad she did, I was not feeling up for it at all. She wants to reschedule, but I think I am going to be busy for awhile. In all honesty I am though. I know there will be several RE appointments coming up to figure out this mess.
{eight year well child}
8 years ago
4 comments:
Tag, you're it :)
Good luck tomorrow during the HSG - Here's to clear tubes!!
pmarie got you before I did!!
Oh well, consider yourself double tagged!
And good luck with the HSG today. I hope it will go like a breeze!
Found your blog looking through HSG-related blogs. I too am on cycle 14 or 15 and still baby-less. My HSG is on Monday, 9/15. I'm nervous, but also hopeful that it increases our chances.
I can relate to your posts VERY much thanks for your bravery in sharing your thoughts.
Good luck Weds!
Allison
Post a Comment