Thursday, July 24, 2008

Tag I'm It

So I have been tagged by Marcy to do a meme. This is my first! Its a pretty easy one. Just answer each question with a single word and tag four more people. So here goes.



1. Where is your cell phone? purse

2. Your significant other? driving

3. Your hair? blonde

4. Your mother? wonderful

5. Your father? talkative

6. Your favorite thing? husband

7. Your dream last night? weird

8. Your favorite drink? fruity

9. Your dream/goal? Happiness

10. The room you’re in? living

11. Your hobby? reading

12. Your fear? childlessness

13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? happy

14. What you’re not? mommy

15. Muffins? yes

16. One of your wish list items? baby

17. Where you grew up? SC

18. The last thing you did? change

19. What are you wearing? pajamas

20. Favorite gadget? phone

21. Your pets? spoiled

22. Your computer? laptop

23. Your mood? happy

24. Missing someone? husband

25. Your car? Tahoe

26. Something you’re not wearing? shoes

27. Favorite store? Target

28. Like someone? yes

29. Your favorite color? pink

30. When is the last time you laughed? today

31. Last time you cried? friday



Ok so now the tagging part. I am not sure who actually reads my blog but....Jenm because she left me a comment so i guess she reads this! ummm...Pmarie and Mats, my fellow PWs and Alpaca because she could probably use a bit of a distraction and her blog really touches me.

2 comments:

True Companions Plus One? said...

Nice job! It was my first Meme, too ;-)

mats said...

Oops, I just read this now. I guess I have some work to do. :)