Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Let the insanity begin

I am now officially in my 11th 2ww. Nice. In just a few more short days I will be able to start obsessing over every little twinge. Yay! I am so excited! I hate the 2ww. In fact I hate everything about TTC. The timed sex, the money spent on CBEFM sticks, OPKs and HPTs, the temping, the charting, the disappointment. In fact I can’t think of one thing I like about TTCing anymore. It used to be fun and exciting and even a little scary, but now its just a pain in the ass. Good news is I think I may have a buyer for my car. That is great because I will no longer have a car payment. Awesome! $400 extra a month will be nice. I will put most of it in savings for IF treatment if need be. If by some miracle I am KU this cycle the money can go towards baby stuff.

2 comments:

True Companions Plus One? said...

That's great news about the car! And I hear ya on the TTC stuff. It's easy to forget it's not just all science what that is what our life has become in that aspect. Sometimes, it's hard to remember that having sex was 100% pure fun and that you could have it whenever you wanted! Good luck in the 2WW and I can't wait to hear updates!

JenM said...

I know exactly what you mean. When your sex life becomes a science experiment, it sucks. I don't know if this helps, but since you mentioned possible future treatments I give you this tidbit. During IUI or IVF cycles you DO NOT HAVE TO HAVE SEX UNLESS YOU WANT TO! That was liberating for us. lol.