Monday, July 7, 2008

I am putting all I’ve got into this cycle

It hit me today that this is our last cycle to try before we start with the RE. That really scares me. I am putting all I’ve got into this cycle. I never imagined that we would need help to get pregnant. Everyone I know gets pregnant so easily. I have never failed at anything I have put my mind too, but I feel I am failing at the most important thing in life. I feel completely helpless. I just want to be pregnant already. Sometimes I feel positive that it will happen, either naturally or with some form of ART other days I feel like it will never happen. The longer it takes the ratio starts leaning to more days of feeling it will never happen. I can feel the depression looming in the distance and I am trying so hard to keep it at bay, but I really don’t know how much longer I can hold it off. I plan to always end these negative entries with something positive so my positive for today is: DH just bought me some new Coach sunglasses which I love!

1 comment:

kate said...

You changed your layout. It took me a minute to realize which blog I was at. Haha.

Best of luck with this cycle. Fingers , toes, and eyes crossed for you.