Saturday, July 12, 2008

Fertility Bracelet

Someone on TTC 6+ posted something about fertility bracelets so I Googled and found some gorgeous ones, but they were all very expensive so I decided that I could make my own. There are three main components: Moonstone, Rose Quartz and Turtles.

“Moonstone is said to have powers that aid in nurturing receptivity and balancing of the emotions. I included them in my fertility bracelet to help prepare the mama-to-be to welcome new life into her body, and into her life.

Rose quartz are the beads of love and fertility. They are said to help promote pregnancy and to protect the mother and unborn fetus from miscarriage.

Turtles are a potent symbol of both protection and fertility.”

-from http://www.labelledame.com/fertility-jewelry.html

I ran out to Hobby Lobby and lo and behold they had all their jewelry making stuff 50% off so I got all the supplies for under $10.00. It was so easy to make and I was happy with the final product. I even had enough materials left to make a second bracelet which I sent to one of my TTC 6+ girls. It was good to have a little project to work on and take my mind off things for a little while.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

True Companions Plus One? said...

I like it! I may have to make one of my own someday ;-)