Today is V-day! We of course don't want these little guys to make an appearance any time soon, but it is good to know they have a chance should they. I am all hooked up to my terb pump and I have to strap on the monitor 2x a day unless i feel more contrax than i think i should then i can strap it on anytime. I am liking talking to a nurse at least 2xs a day. I can ask all those silly little questions i usually file at the back of my mind for my next appt and then forget about. On Friday night I had 9 contrax which scared the hell out of me, but we think i was dehydrated and hungry. Once I ate dinner and drank some water and gave myself a demand dose of terb I monitored again and only had 1 contrax. Every other time I have had between 0-3 contrax and I am allowed 4 so I guess I am doing good. I am still pretty freaked out, but i am trying to put faith in my doctors and believe this will work or otherwise they would not be doing all this. I have an appt with my MFM on Friday and I am praying the bedrest (which i am officially on) has kept my cervix stable.
I started Lost season one on Netflix Instant thing on J's xbox. I am addicted and they have all the seasons on there so I will at least have that to do. In fact I am off to watch now.
{eight year well child}
8 years ago
3 comments:
Congrats on V-Day!
Lost will keep you busy for a long time. Season 3 is LONG!
YAY!! Very exciting! I hope the bed rest does the trick!
bake, babies... bake!
Post a Comment