Monday, January 4, 2010

22 weeks

How far along? 22w1d
Total weight gain/loss: + 22 pounds
Stretch marks? There is a small one on my right boob, which is weird because I don't think my boobs have grown very much
Sleep: Its getting a little better, but i still wake up with extreme hip pain several times a night and have to get up and walk around to relieve it
Movement: They seem to have slowed down some. I think they changed positions so that i can't feel their kicks as much
Food cravings: Nothing really
Belly Button: Its stretching. I think it will pop out by 30 weeks.
What I miss: Sleep
What I’m looking forward to: V-day
Milestones: J felt some outside kicks

We had a growth scan last week and both babies weighed in at 1lb each, which is perfect!

Baby A kicking her brother in the head:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

22w:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Baby A looks like its kicking baby B! hehe. You look great!