Monday, January 25, 2010

25 weeks

I had a MFM appointment on Friday and it went pretty well. I had some contractions while there so she increased my bolus doses from every 6 hours to every 4 and it has really helped. The babies looked great. Baby A weighs 1 lb 13 oz and Baby B weighs 1 lb 11 oz. We even got some 4d images of Baby B. Baby A was breech and had her face completely covered so we couldn't see her. The MFM measured my cervix herself and got 3.5 cm and anything over 3 cm is great. So we are kinda thinking the tech at my OBs office who measured it at 2.4 cm missed part of it. The MFM said it is tricky to get cervix measurements. So I am feeling a lot better with 3.5 cm. I have started getting heartburn every evening. I noticed this the same day i noticed that my belly had shifted and Baby B had moved up. This was confirmed when the u/s tech had to dig into my ribs to get Baby B.

Baby B (Boy)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Belly at 25 weeks:

Photobucket

3 comments:

shotzie said...

I'm glad the babies are doing well! I highly recommend Zantac 150 for heartburn/reflux. It's been a life saver for me!

Lindsay said...

What cool pictures! I'm glad everything is going well!

Unknown said...

hooray for healthy bebes. and you look fab!