So far we have the nursery walls painted. Its a medium sage green color (Spring Hill by Behr). I really like the color. I plan to use white accessories with it (bedding, lamp, curtains, wall decals) and throw in a splash of chocolate brown (wall decor, rocker/recliner). We finally have all the furniture in and J is supposed to put it together this weekend if he finishes painting the trim and ceiling. I think the 2 dressers are already together since the boxes look like they are the size of the complete piece. Once everything is together I can place the furniture and decide on the wall decals. It is incredibly hard to figure out how to fit 2 cribs in a room. Every wall is and inch or 2 too short to line them up end to end. One wall has a window in the center and I will probably have to put one on each side of the window, but then they will overlap the window about an inch, but I am not seeing any other options.
Here is a pic of the color (its a little darker IRL) and the new second shelf J and his dad installed in the closet. I think that shelf may need to be moved up a few notches:

I am thinking about this decal for somewhere in the room:

I also need something for behind the cribs and I am at a loss. I can do name decals i suppose or maybe canopies. I am still up in the air on this.
2 comments:
I love the color and the decal! Super cute!
love the color- love the tree decal (that's the one we have!)
Post a Comment