Tuesday, December 1, 2009

U/S today

and everyone was looking great! Both babies were measuring about a week ahead and both weighed in at 7ozs. I am so happy they are the same size and that Baby A caught up! They were kicking each other like crazy. Especially Baby B, he is so active. I wonder if he will be once hes an outside baby? Baby A seems more laid back. It amazing they have personalities already. Baby B is definitely still a boy and was not shy about showing it. Baby A is still not giving up the goods. The tech at first said boy, but then said its most likely a girl but could not get a shot showing the three lines that confirms it. I am unsure. I know I saw something between the legs but then it went away and then i thought i caught a glimpse of the three lines. So maybe it was the cord? We have another u/s on Friday with my MFM so hopefully Baby A will be a little more cooperative. I want to start decorating!

I am just so happy they are healthy! We got some pretty god shots this time:

Baby A:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby B:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

Bethany Lenhart said...

They look great! Hopefully you will find out the other gender soon!

osuraj said...

So glad everything is progressing normally for you. I love how their little personalities are developing so early on. :-)

Buena said...

keep up the good work babies! i'm happy to hear all is progressing beautifully.

Danse said...

Great pics and glad to hear everything is going well.

Granted I didn't find out what they were ahead of time, but at one of the u/s I was CONVINCED I saw boy parts. CONVINCED. And here I am with 2 girls ;o)