Monday, November 30, 2009

17 weeks

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How far along? 17w1d
Total weight gain/loss: + 12 pounds
Stretch marks? not yet, but I am sure they will appear
Sleep: not so good anymore. I cannot get comfortable. If I lay on my left side my left hip hurts, if I lay on my right my right hip hurts.
Movement: Possibly. I can't be positive but I may have felt a little bit.
Food cravings: Salty things
Belly Button: It looks weird because the bottom part of the hole from my belly button ring is now visible.
What I miss: Sleeping on my back
What I’m looking forward to: Seeing the babies tomorrow and confirming the sexes
Milestones: Possible movement

2 comments:

Kristen said...

My hips have been hurting too! I've found putting a pillow under them helps a little, and I am considering getting a body pillow to see if that helps.

Buena said...

oh wow you find out tomorrow??!! yikes! time is just flying by!