Monday, November 23, 2009

Salt

Let me preface this by saying I LOVE salt. I would rather have salty things than sweet. But salt has broken up with me. I am noticing that when I have salt my finger swell up and my rings hurt. I had some fries Saturday night and within an hour I felt like my rings were going to cut off my circulation. So i have to make the choice to either wear my wedding rings or eat french fries. :(

5 comments:

pmarie33 said...

It's very sad. I lost my rings at 25 weeks.

kim said...

I ditched the wedding rings 3 months ago. :)

Lindsay said...

Um, is it bad that I would probably choose the fries? ;-) Do you plan to buy just a cheap band in a larger size for the rest of the PG?

Danse said...

My rings came off at 16 weeks and still haven't gone back on. I had really severe swelling :(

Kristen said...

That is very sad :( And I would probably choose the salt.