Monday, December 21, 2009

20 weeks

Halfway there! Well technically more than halfway since I won't go to 40 weeks, but still yay!

How far along? 20w1d
Total weight gain/loss: + 20 pounds (I did my 20 lbs in 20 weeks even without eating much. I credit the protien shakes with ensure i have been downing almost everyday)
Stretch marks? not yet, but I am sure they will appear
Sleep: Pretty much non existant at this point. I just lay awake for hours :/
Movement: Definitely! They get pretty active in there sometimes, but still not hard enough to feel from the outside.
Food cravings: Nothing really
Belly Button: Its stretching. I think it will pop out by 30 weeks.
What I miss: Sleep
What I’m looking forward to: Movement from the outside so J can feel it.
Milestones: Definite movement

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

kim said...

You look great!

Congrats on 20 in 20!

Lindsay said...

Looking great!!

How excinting that you're half way there!!