I just don't really have much to say. My life is pretty boring right now. One great thing is that I am feeling movement. Actually I have been feeling it for about 3 weeks but at first was not sure it was the babies. But now I am sure its them! They get pretty active in there sometimes especially after I eat. I can't wait until J can feel them on the outside. He looks at me sometimes and says "There are 2 people INSIDE of you, thats so weird" But he is so excited.
We still don't have much nursery progress to report. Its hard to come up with decor for a b/g nursery. I am thinking we will paint 3 walls a pale sage green and the 4th wall where the cribs will go will be a darker sage green with a white tree mural. I made some cute owls out of scrapbook paper. I am not sure on the colors of them and I may make some more in more green shades and then frame them for over the dresser. I am probably sticking with plain white bedding since I can't find a thing I like thats neutral. There are plenty of frilly pink sets I like and plenty of boyish sets, but i want some semblance of matchiness in there.
They also have names, well they are still subject to change up until birth, but right now Baby girl is Shea Elizabeth (I am not sold on the MN so it will probably change) and Baby boy is Logan Henry.
Thats about it. I promise to take a belly pic on Sunday which will be 20 weeks! I have been slack on belly pics.
{eight year well child}
8 years ago
2 comments:
Love the names and the thoughts on the nursery decor up to this point. Check out this post for cute matching bedding (your walls would have to be more nuetral if you did colored bedding): http://meyertwins.blogspot.com/2009/08/squee-bedding-is-here-and-some-random.html
these options were cute too: http://meyertwins.blogspot.com/2009/06/help.html
I love the names! Your pregnancy is soaring by! Already 1/2 way there! I bet it's pretty cool to the feel the movement. I can't wait to see the nursery pics!
~katt3233
Post a Comment