We had our anatomy scan on Friday and everyone looked great! They were 8oz each which puts them ahead of schedule! Baby B is still a boy, no one has any doubts about that as he is not shy. Baby A is most likely a girl, but no one will say 100%. We don't have another u/s for 4 weeks so I am going with boy/girl to register etc, but saving all the receipts for anything i buy. We did get our registry started at Buy Buy Baby. Wow its so overwhelming. There is just so much stuff!
I am also now officially unemployed. Stupid economy. Since no one will hire a KU lady and I don't plan to go back to work after the babies are born anyway, I am just enjoying the free time while I have it. It does get lonley being alone all day with just the dogs and cats but there are a ton of projects I want to do so hopefully I can keep myself busy and have a nice clean house! Although I have been off work for a week and have yet to even vacuum. Oh well, there is time!
{eight year well child}
8 years ago
4 comments:
Glad everything is looking good!
Read Baby Bargains-it reviews literally every baby product and gives unbiased reviews. It also tells you what you actually need and what you don't really need. It helped us a lot!
I can't wait to find out our baby's sex so we can start shopping! Have fun!
Wow! It's been a while since I ready your blog and am so excited to see the twins are doing great! I now have a blog and will be doing my 1st ivf in Jan.
hisplannotmine.blogspot.com
Post a Comment