{eight year well child}
8 years ago
9/14/09 - U/S #1 - TWINS!
Baby A - h/r of 120 bpm
Baby B - h/r of 105 bpm
Beta #2 at 15 dpo = 292
Beta #1 at 12dpo = 136
Cycle #25 = 50 mgs Clomid + Follistim + Menopur + Estrace + Trigger + IUI #2 = BFP
Cycle #24 = Forced Break
Cycle #23 = 100 mgs Clomid + 100 ius Follistim + Trigger + IUI #1 (take 2) = BFN
Cycle #22 = 100 mgs Clomid + Trigger + IUI#1 = Cancelled due to poor response
May 2009 - Dx- Low Estrogen, Low Antral Follicle Count
February 2009 - Lap/Hystero - 2 blocked tubes and Endo - All cleared out
October 2008 - Dx - Cervicitis/Endocervicitis - Treated with antiboitics
September 2008 - HSG - All clear - High fever next day = tube blocking infection
7 comments:
I'm not having multiples but I never had any sort of nausea and everything seems to be going just fine
~smilelari~
Do you have a doppler? Maybe that would help?
I just have one...but this happened to me. One day I had symptoms and the next I wouldn't. Hang in there...it is okay!
Its too way too early to hear anything on a doppler. I need my own personal u/s machine.
FWIW, I had some mild nausea, but no vomitting. I never had a lot of the "increased" symptoms with multiples and had an easier pregnancy than many singleton moms I know. (And I never had a doppler).
I'm not having multiples, but I never had any nausea, sore boobs, extreme tiredness or anything. And so far, so good!
Good luck!
i'm having multiples also and haven't gotten sick once. we're just the lucky ones, i guess. :)
Post a Comment