Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Beta #3 is in

and according the the nurse everything looks great. I didn't even ask for the numbers because I don't want to google them for hours and obsess over why they didn't do what the internets say they should etc. So first ultrasound is set for next Monday. I will only be 6w1d so I am bracing myself for not being able to see a whole lot, but at least we will get a head count. I am pretty sure there is only one in there, although Josh is convinced there are more. I am hoping for one healthy baby, but 2 would be okay. No more than that. I would freak!

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

YAY! Fingers crossed for the U/S!!

Kristen said...

Glad everything is looking great! You are very wise for not asking for the actual number - I wasted way too much time today googling my beta. I'm looking forward to hearing about your u/s results!

kim said...

So happy for you! Waiting for the u/s blows, but it will be amazing to see your baby/babies on the screen!

Mari said...

You are in my prayers. A huge (((HUG))) to you. I'm so happy the results were good!!!

Unknown said...

::thumbs up!!!::

Unknown said...

you've got alot of control- i'd have begged for a #- ha!
hooray for an u/s!!!

Buena said...

that's great news! excellent restraint on the numbers.