Monday, September 14, 2009

Head Count

=2! I am having TWINS! OMG! I still can't believe it. As soon as the RE put the wand in I saw both sacks. RE was in the process of turning the screen to me so he didn't catch it right away and when he looked at the screen he said there is only one, I was about to say something, but he moved the wand and said nope, there are 2! Baby A was measuring right on at 6w1d with a h/r of 120 bpm. Baby B was measuring 2-3 days behind with a h/r of 105 bpm. RE was not concerned about Baby B being a little smaller. He said it just implanted a few days later. OMG I am still in shock. I go back in 2 weeks for another u/s. I can't wait to see them again!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

hooray- i'm stoked to see your 2 floating dino-children. lolz.

True Companions Plus One? said...

Congratulations again! I can't wait to see pictures!

osuraj said...

Holy crap!!! Congrats!

juliane2004 said...

OH WOW!!! Congrats :)

Kristen said...

SO excited for you! How did your husband react?

Amanda said...

congrats! i had one measuring a couple days behind that was just late to the implantation party. by 7 weeks they were both measuring the same. =)

Lindsay said...

Yay!! So exciting!! Congrats

G said...

I am so excited for you! Your ticker makes me smile everytime I see it :)

Danse said...

Congrats! Welcome to team twin!!!

kate said...

CONGRATS!!! Hello babIES!

10yearstogether said...

In my culture, twinsies are GOOD LUCK! I hope this is true for you as well. Congrats again.