Monday, September 28, 2009

8w1d

I had my 8w1d u/s today. Both babies look perfect. They are both measuring 8 weeks exactly with heart rates of 173 and 165. I am so glad the one that was measuring behind caught up. I was worried about that one. I have to go back to my RE one more time at 11w1d and then I will officially graduate. He is going to set me up with an ob who is experienced with multiples. Here are 2 pf the pics from today. I got like 20 pics to bring home. I love my nurse. She printed out everything!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Awww, look at your two little beans! So cute!

Buena said...

lookin good! glad to hear you had a great appointment. do you have any feelings/intuition on what you're having? boy/girl - girl/girl - boy/boy?

Nikki Godbee said...

Buena- I am thinking boy/girl, but I am usually wrong. lol

shotzie said...

Woohoo! They're looking great!

susanc07 said...

yay! so glad everything is going well for you, nikki! congrats!

True Companions Plus One? said...

So glad things are looking good! And graduation date will be here before you know it. ;-)