Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sun, Sand and trigger shots, oh my

I am triggered for IUI #1! I went to the beach yesterday with my mom, my sister and my niece and nephew. The kids had a blast, but it was so so hot. My car said it was 107! My sister gave me the trigger shot in the parking lot at the beach. It was not bad at all. I didn't even feel it. I was worried since it was an IM shot and the needle was huge! My new freak out is that my RE's office had me trigger at 4pm yesterday and my IUI is Monday at 9am, so 41 hours after trigger. I have always heard of them being 36 hours after trigger. But if the egg lives for 12-24 hours, and the sperm are deposited right at the egg, there should still be plenty of time for them to fertilize it right? This better work!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I'm glad it wasn't as bad as you had thought!! Good Luck tommorow!