Tuesday, June 23, 2009

1dpIUI u/s

So I had to go in for another u/s this morning to make sure the follies released. They were gone! So I ovulated sometime after the IUI yesterday. So I am now feeling hopeful that things were timed correctly. Still no idea why my temp spiked before I actually ovulated. Its a mystery. Maybe a slight fever? My temp throughout the day yesterday seemed slightly elevated than normal. It hung around the low to mid 99's and I am usually a low to mid 98's girl. Or it could have just been a fluke. My RE does not seem so concerned about it since we confirmed O day with u/s. Can't get much more definite than that. So now we wait.

4 comments:

osuraj said...

Fingers crossed!

Unknown said...

Woot!!! Good luck!

Nicki11802 said...

Good Luck!

Kristi said...

Hey Nikki, just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a sisterhood award! Visit my blog for more details :)