and I am feeling pretty conflicted. My temp spiked this morning so I was sure I had already ovulated and the IUI would be too late, but the RE didn't seem concerned and said that it was fine that I probably ovulated during the night and the nurse said "that just means it will be a boy" Josh was like "wha?" and the RE explained that boy sperm swim faster but female sperm live longer, but he said he has seen just as many girls as boys from IUIs after ovulation. After the IUI, he did an u/s which showed all three follies still there, so even though my temp spiked, I had not ovulated yet.I asked why my temp had spiked and he just said my body works differently than most. Great. I was feeling some ovulation pain and the RE said that was good and meant I would be ovulating soon. I go back tomorrow for another u/s to make sure the eggs released. I had 3 follies, 23 mm, 19 mm and 16 mm, although the RE was not so sure the smaller one would be mature. We had god sperm numbers. 136 mil pre wash and 28 mil post wash with 70% rapid forward movers. The nurse said those numbers were great. I have had some serious ovulation pains this afternoon. They are starting to subside so I hope I have ovulated. The temp thing is bothering me. I wonder if it is just a fluke or if our timing has been off for 2 years. I also wonder if it is a problem. I did take my temp a few times today and it was alot higher than usual making me wonder if I have a fever even though I don't feel sick except for the ovulation pains. I have no idea if I should be hopeful or not.
5 comments:
That's great you were able to see the follies in there so it sounds like the IUI was good timing afterall. I've got my fingers crossed for you!
Yay!! I hope this is it for you. Now take it easy... I hope you get your BFP in 2 wks or less!
Yay! Good luck my dear!
I'm hopefully for you!
It all sounds good to me! The follies were good, No O yet, and some great swimmers!! Yay!!! Good luck!!! I hope this is it for you!
~katt3233
Post a Comment