Thursday, June 18, 2009

CD 10 appointment

I had my date with the dildo cam this morning. Things are progressing. I had one 17mm follie, a 15mm and a few 10-12ish mm ones. My lining was 5.5mm. RE didn't say anything about it but from what I have seen on the internets thats not too great, but it still has time I think. It was triple stripe, the nurse showed me last time how to tell and so I looked today. I do another Follistim shot tonight and most likely go back tomorrow for another u/s, pending my blood work looks good. So crossing my fingers my E2 is high enough this time.

4 comments:

Kristi said...

I've missed reading your blog...looks like I have alot of catching up to do! Sounds like you've got some great follies! Sorry you seem to be having such a hard time with the Follistim. I guess everyone's body reacts differently. Just keep your chin up and keep moving forward...you can do it!!

(((HUGS)))

anne marie said...

Sounds like you are progressing nicely. It's still early, and your lining can jump 2-3 mm overnight when you get closer to o-time. Hang in there!

Buena said...

looks like things are moving in the right direction. good luck nikki! i'm cheering for you and your follies :)

Lindsay said...

Good Luck Nikki!! Seems like things are moving in the right direction!