
This kinda scares me. There are so many parts. Its not just sucking it up in a syringe and injecting it. It looks way complicated.
Second here is a pic of the cake I made for my niece and nephew's birthday party:

It could have been better. But it was my first 3 tiered cake so I am pretty proud of it. I covered it in butter cream instead of fondant because I don't like the taste of fondant.
And lastly here is my little Shadow Kitty aka Nom Kitteh (He tired to nom the Follistim and I had to chase him away)
6 comments:
Great cake. ADORABLE kitty. And don't worry about the Follistim it is waaaay easy. Even easier than Lurpon. It's gonna be a breeze.
Yet again your decorating skills leave me feeling inadaquate. I am going ot try to make that marshmallow fondant this weekend, I will let you know how it tastes.
Cool cake!
And don't worry about the follistim - it's seriously way easier than having to fill the syringe - you just twist on the needle, dial the dose and inject. Good luck!
Bad nom kitteh! Good luck with the follitism this cycle!
Great cake! I'm totally impressed. I'm sure the kids will love it. And little nom kitteh it adorable.
Ditto the others - the pen is very easy! And I love the cake - nice job!
Post a Comment