Monday, April 6, 2009

WW and other things

Starting Weight: 143 lbs
Previous Weight: 141.5 lbs
Current Weight: 142.5
Change: +1 lb
Total Weight loss: 0.5 lbs

Stupid WW. I stayed within my points and gained a pound. WTF? I starved myself all week and this is the reward I get? Grrrrrrr.

In other news, we are going to the Masters tomorrow. I have never been before so I a pretty excited. I really hope to see Tiger Woods. I will be so disappointed if I don't see him. The downside is I have to get up at the ass crack of dawn because the people we are going with want to get there when the gates open. I am also mad because its going to be windy and freezing tomorrow, its Spring WTF? So now I can't wear the outfit I bought and have to find something else. Grrrrrrrr.

3 comments:

Callie said...

When I did WW if I didn't drink my required water intake I gained weight no matter what. Have fun tomorrow though!

Unknown said...

It sucks so hard, but I have noticed i do better if I get all my GHG in!

Life's a Bitch said...

If you just relaxed and wished really hard enough, you'd lose that weight. It's a lot like ttc, you just have to want it bad enough.