Thursday, April 2, 2009

Fashion

I have noticed that I feel better and less depressed on the days I dress nicer, so I have decided to stop throwing on the first thing I grab out of the closet in the mornings and actually put more effort into it like I did pre-TTC depression. So today I am wearing some tan capris (from last year, I was shocked that they still fit) and a black top with a black cardigan, a cute black beaded necklace and black wedges. I actually feel pretty good today. I think I may go to the mall this weekend and get a few cute accessories and maybe a pair of capris or 2. I also found these adorable little jackets at a store in the mall. I bought a black one a couple of weeks ago. I think they have it in white and tan too, so I may splurge and get another one. Maybe even some new shoes. I feel better already.

2 comments:

osuraj said...

Go ahead and splurge. I say do whatever makes you feel good. You deserve it!

Unknown said...

This sounds good. I need something to get me out of my funk! Retail therapy = awesome!