Monday, April 13, 2009

WW and other crap

Starting Weight: 143 lbs
Previous Weight: 142.5 lbs
Current Weight: 140.5
Change: -2 lb
Total Weight loss: 2.5 lbs

Somehow I managed to lose 2 lbs this week even though I went over on my points. I ate all my daily points, all my bonus points, all my activity points and went over. I don't know how much I went over because I didn't count at all yesterday. 2 Easter dinners took its toll. I am back on track starting today.

Huge temp drop this morning so my period will be here any minute marking the last cycle we get to try on our own. If this one fails its on to medicated IUI. I am going to try to remain positive this cycle. I am ordering a case of preseed since I am convinced its my crappy cm thats the culprit now that the tubes are clear and the endo is gone. I could be way off, but its something to focus on.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay for two pounds! I'm hoping Easter didn't derail me too. Back on the plan today.