Friday, August 1, 2008

Hope sucks!

Hope is creeping in. No matter how hard I try to fight it back, it finds a weak spot and moves right on in. My temps are now going up so I have been obsessing over my chart for the past two days and comparing it to all the others and it’s VERY different. I also am having cramps. I don’t usually get period cramps and if I do it’s on CD1 and on a scale of 1-10 they are about a 3. These started at 10DPO and I would say are a 3-4. I am more exhausted than I remember being in a long time and I just have an overall icky feeling. I am trying to convince myself that I am just coming down with something, but you know hope, she’s a bitch.

2 comments:

JenM said...

I never would have understood your statement pre-TTC, but now that I've been going through it too I agree - Hope sucks! It is so hard to get your hopes up every month, but it is also hard to go through all this without any hope.

Our bodies are evil. Good luck!

True Companions Plus One? said...

Ah, yes - a feeling we know all to well! I really hope this hope turns into the real thing!