Tuesday, February 23, 2010

29 week growth scan

I had my 29 week growth scan on Friday and both babies looked great! Baby A was measuring 2 lbs 13 oz and was in the 53rd percentile and Baby B was measuring 2 lbs 10 oz and was in the 46th percentile. They had a 7% weight discrepancy. The MFM said anything under 20% is great. Cervix was still long and closed and for the first time we didn't have to increase my terbutaline. So things are moving along. My next short term goal is 30 weeks which is Sunday.

I have my first shower on Saturday. I am excited. Mainly just to get out of the house. Its at my grandmother's house so I can sit in her recliner while everyone brings me yummy food! I think I am more excited about the shower food that my mom and brother are making then the actual gifts!

Also I just ordered 2 of these from Etsy:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The seller is custom making them in shades of sage, white and chocolate to match the nursery. I cannot wait for them to come in!

No comments: